Tune-In Tidbits: NBA TV Monday, March 25, 2019
Get ready for Monday's NBA TV doubleheader with key stats and trends to know about each matchup.
Philadelphia 76ers (47-26) at Orlando Magic (35-38), 7:00 ET, NBA TV
|Streak/Last 10||L1, 7-3||W4, 6-4|
|OffRtg||111.5 (8)||106.9 (25)|
|DefRtg||108.3 (11)||107.1 (6)|
|NetRtg||3.2 (11)||-0.2 (14)|
|eFG%||53.3 (8)||51.4 (21)|
|Pace||102.71 (7)||98.69 (24)|
- The Magic have won four straight games by an average of 16.5 points per game; it is the second-highest average differential in the league over that time.
- Jonathan Isaac is shooting 39% from three since the All-Star break, 43% on catch and shoot 3-point attempts.
- The 76ers starting lineup (Redick, Harris, Butler, Embiid, Simmons) has a net rating of 15.7, including a 120.3 offensive rating.
- Nikola Vucevic is 2nd in the league with 8.2 defensive box outs per game, and he personally grabs over 40% of available rebounds when he boxes out
- This is the fourth and final meeting of the season between the Magic and Sixers with Philadelphia leading the season series 2-1, including a win in the most recent meeting on March 5.
- JJ Redick is averaging a team-high 26.3 points against the Magic this season on 53.1% shooting from the field and 62.1% from beyond the arc. It is his second-highest scoring average against any opponent this season and his highest 3-point percentage against any opponent.
- Nikola Vucevic is averaging a team-best 23.0 points, 11.0 rebounds and 6.0 assists in three games against Philadelphia this season. Evan Fournier’s 21.7 points per game against the Sixers are his second-most against any opponent this season.
Brooklyn Nets (38-36) at Portland Trail Blazers (45-27), 10:00 ET, NBA TV
|Streak/Last 10||W2, 6-4||W3, 7-3|
|OffRtg||108.6 (19)||113.1 (4)|
|DefRtg||108.9 (12)||109.4 (16)|
|NetRtg||-0.2 (15)||3.6 (8)|
|eFG%||51.9 (18)||52.7 (4)|
|Pace||101.34 (11)||100.18 (18)|
- Damian Lillard is taking 5.2 pull-up 3-pointers per game and is shooting 37.1% on them, 4th best of all players who take more than three per game.
- Joe Harris is shooting over 44% (23-52) on 3-pointers where defenders are within four feet of him.
- Brooklyn has made an NBA-high 47 3-pointers in clutch situations and is shooting 40.9% on those shots, which ranks second in the NBA.
- The Blazers won the first meeting of the season with the Nets, 113-99 on Feb. 21 in Brooklyn, behind a 27-point, 12-rebound game from Jusuf Nurkic.
- Portland won despite getting a season-low 13 points on 5-21 (23.8%) shooting from Damian Lillard. This season, the Blazers are 3-3 when Lillard scorers 15 points or less.
- Brooklyn shot just 7-36 (19.4%) from 3-point range in the loss to Portland. It was their fourth-worst shooting performance from beyond the arc in terms of 3-pointers made and 3-point percentage. The Nets are 2-8 this season when they make fewer than nine 3-pointers in a game.